Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

We finally got together Sunday to officially celebrate Suz's birthday. In this picture Suzanne is leaning over to listen to something very important that Danielle has to say to her.

And here is the other end of the table:


The cake was a very tasty lemon raspberry cream specialty from the Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time. Happy Birthday, Suzanne, I'm glad we could get together.


Note in the top picture, what looks like tulips in front of Barb are actually "Hershey's kisses wrapped in red cellophane" roses that Mutti made with her Young Women's class back near February 14th. I wanted to mention them also, because the original design had no leaves. These were Mutti's original creation out of some green wrapping paper we happened to have. I think they are very well done!




1 Comments:

At 4/09/2008 02:10:00 PM, Blogger joe said...

i noticed the chocolate flowers, and assumed they were store bought. great job, mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home