Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wet Cement

I came home from work today and found that the driveway was finished.

The contractor said we could choose between a regular broom finish, or, for no extra charge, a swirled pattern. He seemed interested in offering this, and I think the swirled pattern looks pretty nice. Here is a closer view, which also shows what appears to be a lasting impression from one of our neighborhood animals.

I hope the deer stay away.

4 Comments:

At 10/10/2008 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

The pattern does make it look better. I wonder if it is also better in the winter to provide more traction?

 
At 10/10/2008 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Vatti said...

I asked the same question of the contractor, but nothing definite in the answer. Makes sense to me.

 
At 10/13/2008 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

That looks really nice. I hope mom likes it. :)

 
At 10/16/2008 08:09:00 PM, Blogger suz said...

very classy :) quite an upgrade from our previous drive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home