Snowmen
Last weekend we had snow, and on Saturday it was perfect conditions for rolling snowballs for snowmen. It had been more years than I could remember since I had helped build a snowman. The GR grandchildren were with us so here is the result:
The one on the left is "Mickey" and the one on the right is "Minnie". We used a carrot for each nose. The big question was how long their noses would last, given the large number of deer in our neighborhood. Well, I am happy to report that after 5 days (and more snow), Mickey and Minnie's noses are still there.
Maybe the deer were not expecting to find any food in such an odd location. The question is, how long will they last? Until the spring thaw?

1 Comments:
How fun! Was this in the front yard? I can't quite make out where the scenery is... Maybe on the right-hand side of the house?
Post a Comment
<< Home